Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2008 7:24 PM by cakecloset

Chic Cake Boutique!!!

cakecloset Newbie
      I am in the process of opening a Custom cake shop and need to get start up funding, ( to purchase equipment, lease, build out etc.) any advice of info would be greatly appreciated. I have completed a business plan and a course on Business start up. I hvae researched the area and have done the leg work. Please any advice is welcome.
        • Re: Chic Cake Boutique!!!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Chic Cake Boutique, Welcome and Good Luck
          Where are you and Custom cake shop located?? Do you have a Business Name??
          It is great that you have a completed a business plan. Can I see it??
          How much start up funding do you need?? and for how long??
          How will you pay me back??
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
          Again good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Chic Cake Boutique!!!
              cakecloset Newbie
              My shop will be called The cake Closet and will be located in metro Atlanta. I estimate 100 - 125,00 to start but this includes operating expenses for 6 mo so i am flexible on my numbers. I look to get a SBA loan for about 7 years and I am working on getting some seed money together. I have been to SCORE and had a counseling session with them but I did pursue The Edge Connection a program given through the local Women's Enterprise and completed a 12 week course and a Business Plan, It was not free how ever it was a lot more info and action steps for me so I got more than my moneys worth. Are you an invester I see you often ask to see plans and was wondering if you give feedback or look at the financials etc. Thanks for your prompt response to my question.