Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2008 9:51 AM by edwardshuynh

need helps

edwardshuynh Newbie

every body ,in the world, needs more food, and i think it will be good way to join in. i want to open a company, just small small, to sell rice in vietnam. but i will apply an american process selling in viet nam. i have an idea, but i don't know how to start it now. i need help from you. thank you
        • Re: need helps
          LUCKIEST Guide
          *Need helps, Welcome. Yo*u have an idea.
          The best way to start is to develop both a Business and Marketing Plan.
          Are you in Vietnam or in America?? I can help you
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
          *Good luck, LUCKIEST*<br /
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: need helps
            edwardshuynh Newbie
            i am living in the U.S and studying business administration at De Anza college. i have b een researching about improving economics such as Viet Nam, lao, campodia, myanmar. I found out those of countries can improve agriculture by the U.S technology. in addition, they don't have high administration in selling process, for they wast a lot money, time. if i use the selling process, i think i will both save money and decrease price. finally, my product can compete in price market. i want to control from producing - processing- selling. those will be controlled by computer sofware. i want to start from the beginning, with small stories ( 2 or 3) to know how the maket accept my product.