Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2008 1:08 AM by JulianUSA

Open minded Investors please read.

JulianUSA Newbie
      You may have read many businesses asking for money to start a business in the U.S.

Garcia Business Solutions is different. If you are an investor that is open to globalization, this opportunity is for you. Back in 1988, First Cash Financial Services, Inc. (NasdaqGS: FCFS), started to buy mom-and-pop pawn shops, check cashing businesses in Texas, and created a network of stores that served the needs of the community at a profitable margin. They are now a multinational corporation.

The country Colombia provides the same opportunity for you. This country provides the perfect model for this type of business. The Colombian banking system is designed to charge the customers very high taxes (yes, taxes) on withdrawals, high fees for using debit card, for obtaining checks, paying by check that makes it almost impossible for ordinary families to obtain basic banking needs.

Basic facts:
      • Collateral on loans guarantees repayment. If not, the collateral is worth more than money lent.
      • The buying of established businesses provides customers, reputation, and easy access to a bigger market (lending on houses, recreational houses, cars).
      • I am a Colombian and American citizen, I speak spanish and english.

I strongly believe that you should know as much as possible about the person running your money. A college graduate is a less risky bet. Here is a quick background about me:

University of North Texas (UNT) Denton, TX
      Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance
      Minors: Spanish, Economics
      International Business Certificate
      Internships: Public Accounting Auditor
      Managerial Experience: Vice-President of the UNT Student Investment Group (100+ students, with management of over $300,000 in funds)

Enough about me. The due diligence has been done. Interested investors please reply. I rather have a small group of big investors so that I can provide a good business relationship to you.

My e-mail is JulianUSA1@gmail.com

If you have any questions please contact me at your convenience. At your request, I will provide you with my phone number.

• Re: Open minded Investors please read.
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Investors please read, Welcome. Tell us more.
          Where are you NOW. Where will this company be formed?? Colombia??
          How soon?? Have you developed a Business Plan??
          Do you have a Lawyer and an Accountant on board??

You plan to provide ethical financial services to people.

Good Luck, LUCKIEST
            • Re: Open minded Investors please read.
              JulianUSA Newbie
              Hey Luckiest,

Garcia Business Solutions is a created company in the state of Texas. Once Garcia Business Solutions is funded, I can go ahead and start buying small businesses in Colombia by the beginning of next year. This will give me enough time to look for specific locations that will be great for business. The business plan is developed.

I do not have a lawyer ... and I forgot to mention that I am an accountant as well.

If you have any more questions please let me know and I will provide you with answers.