Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2008 9:49 PM by LUCKIEST

how do I sell a Retail store in Franklinville, NJ 08322 ?

edallen Newbie
      I have a building for sale, It Operated as a combination Dollar Store and soft serve ice cream store. Its Located at 2800 Delsea drive (Rte 47) between Rte 538 and Grant ave, Located on 2/3 an acre, it has a paved driveway and the heat and air conditioning is under 4 years old and hasn't been used for 2 years as it has been closed. except on Sat and Sunday Mornings as I attempt to sell the contents off to cover the taxes (2400.00 a year) and insurance. All the ice Cream equipment is gone, But I have a bunch of inventory. Plus 2 refrigerators and the shelving and 1 chest type freezer with glass doors.
      2400 square feet, My wife do to health issues can no longer run the business and I work a full time job and take hrt to therapy 3 nights a week plus care for her and my 2 sons, so I just want to sell, all reasonable offers will be considered. 856-694-1029. Asking 150,000.00, heat is forced air and uses oil. If you just need merchandise to resell stop and look on Sat am or call and I can arrange to meet you there.