Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2008 12:03 PM by FinanceHelp4U

LOC OR BIZ LOAN FOR BAD CREDIT BORROWERS?

jayrei Newbie
      I HAVE A 2YR OLD CALIF REGISTERED LLC. WITH NO CREDIT HISTORY,OR ESTABLISHED TRADE LINES. I HAVE BAD PERS CREDIT. I TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET SOME FUNDING TO TAKE MY BIZ TO THE NEXT LEVEL.I HAVE A SECURE FULL TIME CIVIL SERVICE JOB WITH 15 YRS OF SERVICE. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS APPLY FOR A LOAN IN MY LLC NAME WITHOUT USING MY PERS CREDIT. I MAY HAVE A CO-SIGNER WITH A ABOVE 720 MID FICO SCORE,BUT I WOULD NEED THE LOC OR LOAN IN THE LLC NAME WITH NO LIABILITY CONNECTED TO MY CO-SIGNERS CREDIT. ANY SUGGESTION?
        • Re: LOC OR BIZ LOAN FOR BAD CREDIT BORROWERS?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          2YR OLD CALIF REGISTERED LLC, Welcome to this web site.
          WHY ALL IN CAPS??
          Tell us more. What kind of business and what is the NEXT LEVEL??
          Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan??. That is one of the first items
          a lender would want to see.
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
            FinanceHelp4U Wayfarer
            +Hi, and welcome to this forum. You are definitely at the right place for help. I am a Financial Consultant and I help people like you. I have many years lending experience and experience working with the U.S. Small Business Administration. I should be able to help you, we work with loans/loc with lenders such as Bank of America and others, so if you would like to contact me, please feel free to do so - I work virtually 24/7.+</stro<br />Carol, Financial Consultant*
            hardwork70@newwavecomm.net
            *(877) 382-8159 Toll Free *
              MaxAdvance Wayfarer

Hello,

My name is Solly and I am a financial consultant at a company called MaxAdvance in New York City. We are currently helping several small businesses with our cash advance program. What we do is offer unsecured loans to be used for whatever you desire without collecting collateral. We won't take compounding interest; just one set factored rate which means you can take as long as you need to pay it back without any penalties. CREDIT IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH US. All you need is a credit card terminal at your business as a source of incoming payment, which we would use to collect the payback by taking a small percentage of future transactions. Funds can be transferred in as little as a week. Please feel free to contact me at any time at 1-866-629-4464 Ext:238.

Take care and good luck,

Solly Mizrahi
              MaxAdvance
              smizrahi@maxadvance.com