Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2008 3:23 PM by brinat0318

I need a loan to further expand my business.

Remmey Newbie
      I have an assisted living business. We are expanding and I am looking for someone to invest in the real estate. I also need a line of credit for operating. I have a detailed outline of expansion and operation. I have contractors, administrators etc in place as well.
        • Re: I need a loan to further expand my business.
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I need a loan to further expand my business.
          How long have you been in business?? Tell me more about this expansion.
          Would like to see your Business Plan.
          LUCKIEST
              Remmey Newbie
              I have been in business since 2002. The business is located in Southeast Idaho. Currently, there are two facilities in operation. One under construction approximately 30% complete. Two foundations in for two more facilities. ground for nine more facilities each in various stages of planning and zoning. I am working with a contractor for construction and I have three individuals to lease all the facilities and operate them (5 year lease contracts) The facilities are 14 beds each. each facility site has two to four facilities. I have worked closely with the state of Idaho on site and building plans to create the best possible plan. If you are serious about being able to assist with funds for expansion please send a personnal email to iamawest@msn.com I will then further discuss getting you our business plan, projection and resumes.
              Thank you
              D west (Remmey)
              brinat0318 Newbie
              Where are you located? The reason I ask is that I've been researching the NY/CT/NJ area in regard to quality assisted living facilities & come across quite a few locations available. I've been interested in the business as well considering it is very much a niche market in this area of the country. Most places I've researched command upwards of $5k monthly per person with facilities that can accommodate up to 100 beds. Do the math on that one. I've actually found some facilities in this tri-state area that are for sale.

In any case, in regard to your loan, my company can probably assist you in that regard provided you have a FICO score of 700+. Our business lines of credit range from $25k - $1M and we usually close within 1 - 3 weeks with proper documentation.

If you are interested, reply to this post for further details we can discuss outside the forum.