Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2008 12:45 AM by intechspecial

Hi i would like to start a business

ioshpam Wayfarer

Hello I would like to start a business. I was thinking about trash removal business. Similar to 1800 got junk . Basically taking out construction trash that the city cleaning crews do not take. Any suggestions on where to find clients, is there any companies that would subcontract you jobs. Any ideas are welcomed
        • Re: Hi i would like to start a business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Hi i would like to start a business. How soon??
          Do you have a Business and marketing Plan??
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
          • Re: Hi i would like to start a business
            intechspecial Ranger
            I just posted a comment on another topic that would interest you.

I was stating how someone that would enjoy doing clean up work during new construction should try and get to know the general contractors in the area.

The general contractor over sees the entire building construction project, and alot of times it is his responsibility to keep site clean.

It would take a load of the general contractors mind if he did not have to worry about this part of his job, as there is a qualified company he is subcontracting to.

General Contractors have the budget to pay well for this type of work. You would of course not get rich, but you are sure to be able to afford a better quality steak now and then.

You could call your company NCCS(New Construction Clean-up Services), or something along those lines.