Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2008 7:05 PM by jenmedia

I have a product to reach just the area you want!!!

jenmedia Newbie
      Send me an email and i will direct you to our website. This is a narrow cast product that gives you a 30 second audio spot commercial that runs once an hour every hour the grocery and pharmacy stores are open. Fortune companies have been doing this for years but only now they have let small businesses in to advertise. This works and it just now became available nationwide! You have to contact me if you are struggling getting your name out there. BRAND your name in local markets thats the way to go.
        • Re: I have a product to reach just the area you want!!!
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I have a product to reach just the area you want.
          Sounds interesting. Not sure I understand??
          cast product that gives you a 30 second audio spot commercial??
          BUT learn as you go, LUCKIEST
            • Re: I have a product to reach just the area you want!!!
              jenmedia Newbie
              This is a 30 second commercial that runs over the air in the pharmacy and large supermarket chains. Much like a radio commercial only its in these stores. What happens is your add for your business comes on once an hour and twice an hour in the pharmacy stores. This is allowing smaller companies to advertise in areas they never could before and focus on the areas they need to target. My compnay just signed an agreement with the station that does the broadcasting and we have locked in 3, thirty second spots per store on a national level. We offer exclusivity so only one business type per store. This is the way advertising is going because now on tv we can cut out the commercials and on our radio in the car we can replace it with a system with no commercials at all. In a store the customer can't change the channel or turn it down it's always on. Hope this gave you a better idea! Thank you