Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2008 11:06 AM by Bean Counter

    federal id number vs ss#(help)

    doodlebug35 Newbie
      i run a used car lot and i have to have a ein but its individually owned by me. i want to file an extension on my taxes and the form 4868 wants me to use my ss#, so is the numbers one in the same or do i need to use a different form for this?