Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2008 8:14 AM by iMicrobrand

Practice Additions Feedback...

iMicrobrand Adventurer
      Hello All!

I have been on the forums here for the past week - and I can tell you, out of all of my travels online (and I do a LOT of em), I have not met such a group of Savvy Business Minded people!! So with that said I was wondering where I wanted to pose this question because it's pretty critical to how I will be forwarding in 2008... I trust this group will give me the insight that I need to move forward at some level... Here is the question...

I am a Microbrandologist, my practice is pretty straight forward, and has been very profitable over the last year. I work with Professionals, usually niche market Professionals that are looking to gain a greater share of their online markets through an optimized Personal Brand. For example, I have worked with Motivational Speakers who are trying to gain a higher ranking and greater population in the search engines. I coach them through the necessary activity to make them relevant to search engines while extending the brand experience to potential clients. This often includes discovering their core brand, building upon their personal content inventory, and positioning.

This year I wanted to add a deeper dimension to this process by offering extended services. My question to you...

If you were to seek out the advice of a Personal Brand Professional - what would you want the experience to provide for you? Group Training Sessions? Workshops? Books? "Self Help" material?

Thanks in Advance!
        • Re: Practice Additions Feedback...
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Practice Additions Feedback
          *Not being an expert on your field as a *Microbrandologist to add a deeper dimension
          to this process by offering extended services, why not try them all
          Group Training Sessions? Workshops? Books? "Self Help" material
          and keep track of each and see which one produces the best results.
          LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              iMicrobrand Adventurer
              Thanks Luckiest!

Good advice! I have written several workshops and have not released them yet because of the intimacy of what I do, I may be spoiled... BUT I can see the value in doing so. I am starting a series of Self Help books as well and was going to limit them to the clients... Do you think there are those who want to tackle this beast alone, based on your involvement with Professional Development and Training? Your feedback is soo valued!! Thanks!!

Vincent A. Hunt
              Microbrandologist
                  LUCKIEST Guide
                  Vincent, Do you know about SCORE??
                  SCORE is FREE and they suggest developing a Business Plan.
                  LUCKIEST
                  1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      iMicrobrand Adventurer
                      Heya Luckiest!

Yeah - I actually had my BPlan Developed when I first got started - it was very critical because what I do is a new area of practice. The problem that I had, probably the same issue a lot of people who have developed a unique market niche is that it was kinda difficult for me to explain what I do and how I do it... So the business plan clearly defined what I do - and I still use it to the letter today! So Great Advice!! Thanks!!

Vincent A. Hunt
                      Microbrandologist