Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2008 12:53 PM by krystalsconce

Need to refi a vehicle to commerical name

krystalsconce Newbie
      Ok, I need to pick eveyones brain. We have a personal loan for our vehicle that my husband uses everyday for our growing company. Now we need to refinance the truck into his business name. We got robbed on our taxes because we were making all the payments from our personal accounts and were unable to write off the payments. Can I refi a personal vehicle to a LLC company? If so who does it? I have spent most of the morning calling banks and other places and no luck. Please help!!!! We are also going to buy a home soon and we need his truck payment off of his personal credit, and a better interest rate would be great!!

Krystal
        • Re: Need to refi a vehicle to commerical name
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need to refi a vehicle to commercial name.
          Welcome to this web site. Tell us more. Where are you?? (like City and State)??
          How long have you been in business?? Every business needs an Accountant and a Lawyer.
          If you also are going to buy a home you need professional help.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
            • Re: Need to refi a vehicle to commerical name
              krystalsconce Newbie
              I am located in Tampa, FL! My husband owns a Landscape company and I run the admin part. The company is doing very well and we already have a CPA. The vehicle is a 2003 Chevy dsl 4x4 its in great condition and runs great, we have people lined up wanting to sell us a house and we can not do anything until we get this truck off of his personal credit. His payments are 486.00 and we owe 23000.00. Any help would be great!!

Thank you for the warm welcome

Krystal