Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2008 4:58 PM by j_candles

the Candle Lady looking for help?

dubbsceo Wayfarer
      I just enrolled the other day while at work, I know my bad, and read a post about a women who started a natural candle candle business online that needed help and had one reply. This was Tues 4/8. Now while at home and I have time to really check out the posts, I cant find her. Needless to say I didnt get a chance to get her contact info or provide mine. Candle Lady are you here? Anyone remember her?

I am such an entrepreneur. I work for a major financial institution and they're downsizing due to the economy and the banking industry struggling in general. Its time to get back to doing what I love and do best, self employment!

My bread and butter has been commercial and residential cleaning for over 20 yrs. Had it going full swing a few yrs ago until 9/11 and the spiraling out of control the insurance industry did. Workers comp went through the roof and NYS instituted a welfare to work program. So companies that outsourced their cleaning to me could now pay littl hourly wage and the state subsidized the rest. Edged me right out. and having a home, being a single mother with 3 kids I always had to ahve plan B ready. So iff to being an employee. however its time for me to be me again and I'm beefing up my residential cleaning with paper ads, kept a few houses for my days off at the "financial institution", now I'm going after commercial work too.
      I am also interested in internet marketing. That is one area I really dont have any experience.
      So Candle Lady, where are you?

Hi everyone!
        • Re: the Candle Lady looking for help?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Candle Lady looking for help.
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and can help
          with a Business and Marketing Plan and MORE

MaidClean is a commercial and residential cleaning service.
          In business in Central NY for 20+ years.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            getmoney Newbie

Greetings:

I must this this is one of the best MLM right now
            timing could not be better.We can help change lives and get paid to do so.It only cost $199 dollars to come into this business with that you will have your own website with no monthly fees.

Who are we? We are United Credit Education Services.

• We are an official credit restoration company and a _credit union services organization _(CUSO)
            • We Have* ZERO* complaints with the BBB ( make sure the company is with the BBB and check their report for any complaints)
            • We offer a *money-back guarantee *on satisfaction
            • We have a 30-50% success rate in our 1st 45 days of service
              (*which means approx. 60 - 100 point increases in credit scores*)
            • We have an 88% overall success rate during our 12 months of continuous service
            • Our Affiliate Representatives can track/monitor ALL of the your clients' progress from the back office of our state-of-the-art website system
            • We pay our affiliates a ridiculous amount of money for each referral plus we offer bonuses, overrides and other income incentives
            • Most importantly, we pride ourselves on educating and empowering the consumer regarding their rights based on the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act

And we are providing a valuable (and most needed) service to the market place. Spread the word about our company! We have the tools. We have the information. We're steps above the rest!!

Real Estate & Mortgage professionals: It is no longer feasible for you to be in business without a credit restoration center for you clients. Just like it is no longer an option for consumers to maintain bad credit scores (any score that is less than a 740 must be improved)! The credit requirements have made it difficult for your clients to qualify for financing. Well, as the rules of the game are changing, we've got to change our strategies in order to continue to succeed. So don't close your doors, we have the answer to help you to continue to provide services and ad value to your customers

Attend our conference and learn how you can weather this storm!!!

212-990-8000 pin,0070# every MON@7:30PM EST AND THURSDAY@8:30PM EST

Don't miss out! Spread the word! Credit restoration is the key to reviving our economy and community!!! Feel free to call me if the $199 is a problem i can help with that to.Be apart of making a difference in this recession

JANICE HILL
            www.fixyourcreditplus.com

203) 526-1744
              SpartanWarior Wayfarer
              I know there will be tough times for everyone. Hang in there. You also seem to write well. May be there are others areas too that you are you really good at. It may be a good idea to look at other career options as well.

Good luck dubbsceo.
                designer Tracker
                This is a very funny thread. I am sitting at my desk laughing. Everything is crystal clear as mud! LOL!

Well, I think the main question is...where is candle lady? Did we find her yet??? Ha!
                  j_candles Newbie
                  I'm not sure who the Candle Lady is, but have you ever thought of becoming a Gold Canyon Candle demonstrator? You can go online and check it out at www.goldcanyoncandle.com. If you have any questions - you can email me at julie_homebody@yahoo.com.