Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2008 4:00 PM by vacationofwea

$3000 in one day with GRN Team Builder and Global Resorts

vacationofwea Newbie
      March 12th, 2008

With the economy going down the toliet and many real estate agents,
      mortgage brokers, travel agents, car salesman, timeshare salesman, and many
      other sales service professionals not making the money they are used to, many of
      them are turning to the home based business direct sales arena. The benefits to
      this industry are numerous. First of all the market never ever gets saturated.
      There is no shortage of people out there looking to make more money or cash flow
      and to do it from home. Working from home has no headaches like working out of
      an office or with running a brick and mortar business. There is no overhead,
      rent, administrative, payroll, or shipping expenses. All these headaches are
      gone with working from home for yourself.

To run a successful home based business you need three key ingredients. You
      need to market a high demand, high ROI product. A product that sells and will
      continue to sell without the business opportunity attached to it. That is really
      hard to find in the industry. So many companies market useless ebooks or
      software as an excuse to make money. That is a hard sell. If you are a CEO or a
      Sales Executive coming from corporate Amercia you don't want to sully
      your reputation that way. Master Sales Executive Randy Gardner says, " I was
      very excited to start a new phase of my life earning a multiple six figure
      income from home but it took me a while to find a product that could satisfy my
      conscience. One that had stand alone value and would actually save the consumer
      tens of thousands of dollars."

Secondly you need a sales system that is partly automated. Sure this is
      direct sales and it is a people business, but you need to leverage your time.
      Former CEO Richard O'malley says , " In corporate America you have employees to
      leverage your time. When you work for yourself you better have a system that
      either closes the sales for you, does the marketing, or the sorting and
      prospecting. I have found that using the GRN Team Builder program marketing the
      Global Resorts Network product. The Virtual Assistants close my sales and I just
      market. A PERFECT partnership."

Lastly you need a compensation plan that can replace and surpass that
      executive income you are accustomed to. Six figure a year former realtor Grant
      Phillips says. " I needed a business that could net me a minimum of $15k a month
      after 60 days. I didn't have time to invest in a franchise or a brick and mortar
      business where I wouldn't see any profit for 3-5 years. I ran across a lot of
      opportunities like Liberty League, EDC Gold, Lifepath Unlimited, and Passport to
      Wealth but with Global Resorts Network and GRN Team Builder I found a business
      that has $1,000,000 a year potential. It has the product that sells, the system
      that closes, and the comp plan that makes it worth my time"

Many in this economy are hurting real bad. Those that used to make
      millions in the real estate, mortgage, and travel industry are quickly realizing
      to make it these days they need a second stream of income. Chris Hurney, a five
      year industry veteran says, " It is so refreshing to show people a real business
      with a real system that can allow them to make more then they ever made and have
      a clear plan to retirement in the next 3-5 years. Anyone can do this business,
      all it takes is commitment, consistency, and effort. I enjoy mentoring people to
      success. GRN Team Builder has allowed me to do that."

To learn more about GRN Team Builder and why Global Resorts Network is the
      luxury timeshare travel leader, please request more information by going to www.getgrntoday.com
      <!-- Start Member Post -->