Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 10, 2008 1:07 PM by LUCKIEST

I have a idea but that is it i need help! investors wanted

MikeGamers Newbie

Well I can up with a idea to open up a new business its called Gamers Lounge. I been working on a business plan but my credit is not good and i don't have any money saved. So im looking for someone to take me and my plan under their wing. I don't want to give my idea up so if you find the time to email me i will love to share with you my plan to make lots of money in the home videogame system industry. I don't want anyone to look at this as, im a person who's looking for a hand out Im a hard worker with a children who look up to me but i just need help to make a dream come true thank you for your time....
        • Re: I have a idea but that is it i need help! investors wanted
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I have a idea, Welcome to this web site.
          Tell us more. Where are you located (like City and State)
          Is the Business Plan complete??
          Where sould we email you??
          LUCKIEST
            • Re: I have a idea but that is it i need help! investors wanted
              MikeGamers Newbie
              I have a plan and i've been working on my business plan but i credit is not so good and i have not saved any money but i know my idea is strong and it's a good market im tring to go into. im located in Maryland and i've been watching the home videogaming system market for many years and i've been playing the for as long as i can rember and i don't see any thing but good changs happening. i just want to open up a place outside of a person home where they can go enjoy playing and meeting other gamers. i also want the place to serve sport bar like foods and have large screen televisions to watch local sporting events. there is much more to add and like i said befor im working on the business plan with my girfriend who will be the one who the company will be ran by we are a team with children that we love and just want to do better for them who we spend a lot of money to play their video systems...