Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2008 9:32 PM by LUCKIEST

Do you know your FICO scores ?

BarryMBroker Newbie

In today's lending atmosphere, FICO scores are important determining factors as to whether you qualify for a mortgage loan, line of credit, credit cards, auto loans, and what have you. If you know what your FICO score is, you may be able to avoid having to many inquiries into your credit profile too many of which would have an adverse effect on your credit profile. In "your credit score" page of my website: http://www.budgetrealestateloans.com/YourFICOscore , I expand on this idea and have links for you to sign up and for a very reasonable fee, get your fico scores. I hope this helps just a little bit !
        • Re: Do you know your FICO scores ?
          LariosVox Wayfarer
          *Your feeback is very important and im not suggesting a better way, i only want to add if ANYbody currently holds a credit card with WAMU, then you can get your FICO score for FREE, Very handy for us to have an idea on what it is and for what banks are looking as well. WAMU Credit cards will give you your FICO FREE! Barry Im glad you brought this up, even today not alot of us know ALL, thanks. *
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Do you know your FICO scores ?
            LUCKIEST Guide

Credit score (United States)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
            <!-- start content -->

In the United States, a credit score is a number that is based on a statistical analysis of a person's credit report, and is used to represent the creditworthiness of that person—the likelihood that the person will pay his or her debts. A credit score is primarily based on credit report information, typically from the three major credit bureaus.

Lenders, such as banks and credit card companies, use credit scores to evaluate the potential risk posed by lending money to consumers and to mitigate losses due to bad debt. Using credit scores, lenders determine who qualifies for a loan, at what interest rate,
            and to what credit limits. The use of credit- or identity-scoring
            before authorizing access to or granting credit is an implementation of
            a trusted system. While the most widely known score in the United States is FICO
            1 of 1 people found this helpful