Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2008 4:08 PM by Experience

Marketing blog buddies/referrals? Adventurer

Are there any professional marketers here who want to link up and be blog buddies or make mutual referrals and get leverage off our skills together?

If so, please get in contact :)
        • Re: Marketing blog buddies/referrals?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Marketing blog buddies/referrals, Great idea.
          How do you suggest we start??
            Well I'm up for feedback and ideas but I thought we could recommend professional marketers and their blogs in the hope of raising profile, promoting professional marketers and obviously encouraging internet rankings and awareness. I thought perhaps on the site of our blogs we could list a link of other professional marketers names/companies with a link to their blog.

Grassroots ideas so far but what do you think?
              M_oneputt Wayfarer
              I am very intereseted. Please feel free to contact me directly.
                Falconator Newbie
                This is a great idea....How do you suggest we do this?
                  jenmedia Newbie
                  Lets get this together we all could use this!!! I have a product that I would love to introdce to all in this industry because it is new and valuable. Let me know how I can help get this going. -
                    Brandsintrade Newbie
                    Hi All

I am a veteran brand marketer and was so passionate about exactly what you all speak of below, that I decided to develop a website which does exactly what you need. It aimed at those that are passionate about building brands.....I have created a section where you can upload your company or just log in as an individual....Once you are in, you can post on the forum, share best practice, download files and post projects for other members to bid on. I have made this all free as I believe the full value add will come from people sharing.....Success in today's world will come from collaborative environments and not the other way round.....Interested to hear your thoughts.....go and test it out.....

I think it is an interesting idea! I am a blogger. Contact
                        crossfoot8 Newbie

call Rich Evans

re SW candy in LR store
                            Experience Wayfarer
                            Stay away from UBCOA1 and stay away from This is the biggest scam going. After he gets your bank information to "set you up in business with no cash up front" you start getting these charges on your checking account. Everything he tells you is a lie. If you need proof, email me at:
                   and I'll send it to you. Call his company and see if you can get anyone on the phone other than just HIM. He IS the company, CORPORATE. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!

Georgia Ballard

BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report
                            \\BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.

Name:United Business Concepts of America
                            Phone:(888) 203-8530
                            Fax:(866) 607-9608
                            Address:4100 SE Adams Road, Suite C101
                            Bartlesville, OK 74003
                            Principal:Pete DePalma, Manager
                            Customer Contact:Pete DePalma, Manager - (888) 203-8530
                            File Open Date:October 2007
                            TOB Classification:Work-At-Home Cos.
                            BBB Accreditation:This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
                            BBB has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. As a result, BBB may not have current information about the company.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record
                            \\BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with the BBB is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern
                            \\BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.

of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims
                            \\BBB Definition:

advertising claims - The BBB reviews business advertising, (newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, internet) routinely to ensure that it is truthful and ethical. Claims in advertising are measured against basic advertising principles of the BBB Code of Advertising which was developed to guide advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising media.

that are challenged by the BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark.|

with BBB due to failure to respond to two or more complaints.