Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 23, 2008 7:58 AM by Anne68

Payroll and TAX

LariosVox Wayfarer
      +What is the safes way to fully comply and yet make taxes on sole propietor business that decides to hire a few employees? What taxe are generally inevitable? My business is not yet taken off ,but im looking to compile information that will help my business succeed for years to come. +
      +Thank you all for advice, +
        • Re: Payroll and TAX
          Lighthouse24 Ranger
          The safest and easiest approach for employee payroll and withholding is to let a professional handle it.

Paychex is one provider that a lot of small businesses use.

Bank of America also offers a small business payroll service.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Payroll and TAX. Tell us more. Are you NOW in business??

*Lighthouse gave you a great answer "*The safest and easiest approach for employee payroll
            and withholding is
            to let a professional handle it."

Everybody in business should have an Accountant, A Lawyer and an insurance Agent.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
              SOLUTIONSHR Wayfarer
              Hi Milton,

I am the owner of a Payroll Processing, Human Resources, Training and Insurnace Benefits company. When you start hiring and paying employees, there many different tax issues that arise. You have Federal Withholding, FICA, Medicare, Unemployment and where applicable, State Withholding and Disability Fund as well as local withholding.

Outsourcing your Payroll processing to a professional is often much less expensive that you would guess. We provide full service payroll processing which includes processing and calculation, direct deposit, tax calcualtaion and return filing just to name a few. We can custom design a plan just for you which can include a timekeeping system, or anything else your business needs.

By outsouring you not only make sure that taxes are deducted and handled correctly but you also allow yourself more time to focus on your business. I would be happy to provide you a quote based on your needs. Please contact me at

SOLUTIONS Human Resources
                Anne68 Newbie
                Get some books on payroll taxes. It's not that difficult. Then use the Bank of America service. WAY, WAY cheaper than anything else out there, they offer direct deposit, and they will do all your calcs for you.

Paychex is really expensive. I know someone that was paying over $1,700 / yr for payroll processing and they only have 3 employees. RIPOFF!