Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2008 3:11 PM by UtopiaLights

I think we can help you...

MultiModo Newbie
      We produce a television show called Los Angeles Home Perfect. Your lighting system sounds like exactly the type of product we like to feature on our show. Please call our offices at (818)804-5729 or post your number so I can have a segment producer contact you.
      http://www.multimodomedia.com
        • Re: I think we can help you...
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I think we can help you?? Welcome to this web site.
          Tell us more. HOW *can you
          Your lighting system sounds like exactly the type of product we like to feature*
          on our show?? Do you know my LIGHTING SYSTEM??
          *LUCKIEST*<br /
              MultiModo Newbie
              It is my understanding that the lighting system is as thin as a credit card and as flexible as laminated paper. To me that sounds pretty cool.

Our shows are cable shows are narrowcast to highly targeted market segments. The Home Perfect show, for instance is marketed to home owners in the West San Fernando Valley. The demographics are available at our Website.

It is my opinion that a new and unique product like your lighting system would benefit from the exposure we can give to it in a five-minute, hosted segment.

If you are interested, you (or the original poster of this topic), are welcome to call (818)804-5729 to speak with a segment producer.

Personally, I am interested in learning more about your product too. Since I qualify as part of the show's target demographic myself, I can reasonably assume that our viewers would be interested too.
              Absolute Newbie
              MultiModo, Thank you for your reply. I am definately interested in speaking with you and the segment producer. My phone number is 830-515-7314. E-mail is roofking2007@aol.com. Los Angeles Home Perfect, how exciting!
                • Re: I think we can help you IN NYC
                  UtopiaLights Newbie
                  We are a wholesale and consulting company in New York City and do lots of work with construction companies, architects and electrical contractors.
                  Please email or send us more info on your product and maybe we can work together to help sell it here in NYC.
                  We do mostly big commercial jobs and are always looking for some new products to promote.
                  Thanks
                  Utopia Lighting