Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2008 10:08 PM by AppleGraphics

A favorite quote...#111

designer Tracker
      Hello! Here is a great quote for today...

The doors we open and close each day, decide the lives we live. Flora Whitemore, Author

I think this is so true! Your mind can be in the gutter or not. The choices we make in life are so important and can have an impact on your life and business. The Internet can be a great tool or can lead to some negative things as well. We are always tempted each day with time wasters and bad choices. We all know our own weaknesses. Smart business owners know that we all need to stay focused on our goals and persistent in our endeavors to succeed. If business were so easy, everyone would be doing it!
        • Re: A favorite quote...#111
          Iwrite Pioneer
          I like. I ran across this one today.

"There is a great deal of advertising that is much better than the product.
          When that happens, all that the good advertising will do is put you out of business faster."

<dl><dt></dt><dd>- Jerry Della Famina, From Those Wonderful Folks Who Gave You Pearl
          Harbor (1971), New York: Pocket Books, p. 141.
          </dd></dl>
            sbedge24 Wayfarer
            Given the current economic climate, here's an appropriate quote for business owners.

The Stockdale Paradox: "You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end-which you can never afford to lose-with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be." - Admiral James Stockdale, Vietnam POW & recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor
              AppleGraphics Adventurer
              Along the same lines;
              "Every door that closes opens another" Honestly don't know who said this one.