Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2008 10:27 PM by youngceo

Donation Request

youngceo Newbie
      I started my company in January 2008. My company is a web-based business which will allow families of missing persons post their missing love ones to the site (FREE). The website is currently under construction, with an estimated completion date of April 20, 2008. I have decided to branch out by seek a Non-Profit status. I am looking for ways to increase my capital without taking out a loan. I am looking for persons willing to donate to assist with the productions of my company. All donations are tax-deductible.

Let me know if you know anyone with a missing love one, I would like to help them anyway I can.
        • Re: Donation Request
          Bluesuit Adventurer
          What services are currently available for people who are missing persons? Also, if you seek donations from this site or elsewhere, it would probably be helpful if you told the community more information about your company. Good luck.
            • Re: Donation Request
              youngceo Newbie

Over the years many people whether it be race or gender have continued to be neglected from media mainstream. My organization will not discriminate, because at the end of the day, we want these families to be reunited with their missing love ones. Therefore, my company will fight for the families and be the voice for the missing. We will use all media outlets (television, radio, newspaper, community outreach, and ect). Donations will be used to assist with the advertisement, custom website main., and ect. FYI... company is a registered.