Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2008 5:32 AM by Mergent

Business Plans

RDesh01 Newbie
      We are a new corporation seeking to purchase tax and mortgage forclosures (understandably there are alot of us out there). However we do not wish to get rich off the backs of those unfortunate persons that have or will lose thier homes, we want to make it easy for people to get into a new home if we can. We are seeking assistance in creating the altimate business plan so we can help.
        • Re: Business Plans
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Business Plans, Good luck
          I am s SCORE Counselor and SCORE can help you develop and
          create the ultimate business plan FREE.
          SCORE is FREE and help business people succeed.
          Let me know how SCORE and I can help you.
          LUCKIEST
            TonyIOD Wayfarer

RDesh01

The Small Business Administration (SBA) is the place to go:

http://www.sba.gov/smallbusinessplanner/p
            lan/index.html

You should check out the assistance available from SCORE:

http://score.org

--Tony
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
                RDesh01 Newbie
                Is the program "Business Plan Pro" from PaloAlto Software worth the investment?
                    BarbTNMUSA Wayfarer
                    I have been using Business Plan Pro since version 1.0. II use the premiere edition; I have also used Marketing Plan Pro since 1.0.If I bought my first edition of Business Plan Pro back in 1988. It had been recommended to me by a popular venture capitalist at that time (A. David Silver out of Santa Fe). Tim Berry is the mastermind behind these programs. He's also a contributing writer for Entrepreneur Magazine. Palo Alto Software provides great software support and loads of insightful information and tips on preparing and marketing your plans. The software will save you a lot of time in organization and format. Another business plan preparation guru I would recommend you look up is Rhonda Abrams. She's running a financial column on Yahoo. I connected with her about the same time I got the first edition of Buisiness Plan Pro. She's produced several books on business plan writing and start up since then. If you decide to produce your business plan yourself, at least have it edited professionally for grammar as well as content. This is where the folks at your local SCORE office could prove helpful.

Barb T., New Mexico USA
                    About Barb - http://www.westward.com/people/barbt.htm
                    1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  Mergent Adventurer
                  RDesh01,

My name is Brian Mosko, and I own Mergent Planning. We are a
                  business/marketing plan firm, and we write investor ready business plans. I
                  noticed that in your post you said that you have a business plan, and I
                  would be more than happy to look over it for you for free.
                  Business Plan software only goes so far, so no matter what, these guys here are right about having someone look over it. As I mentioned before, I would be happy to look at it. If you would like, give me a call, and we can set something up as soon as possible.

Feel free to contact me anytime at 702-538-1798, e-mail me atbrian@mergentplanning.com, or you can check us out on the web at
                  www.MergentPlanning.com.

Again, I wish you the best of luck, and if I can be of any assistance,
                  please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,
                  Brian MoskoMergent Planning702-538-1798brian@mergentplanning.com