Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2008 10:35 PM by elitebiz4u

Turnkey fitness center franchise looking for Start-up Capita

DLstang Newbie

Turnkey fitness center franchise looking for Start-up Capital

Start-up capital needed for a turnkey fitness center franchise. Health & wellness is a billion dollar industry...together we can get a piece of the large pie.

The mission is to provide wellness to a fast-growing community in the state of Florida where the need is enormous and the interest is high, with a medium size state-of-the-art fitness center.

The franchisor is a privately-held company and has been named the fastest growing new franchise with 8 franchises in 2004 to currently about 1,400 franchises sold in 2008.

I have found the perfect location for this fitness center in a rapidly growing community, within a newly built retail corridor, anchored by a big box retailer, with a traffic count of about 30,000.

I have an excellent credit score to prove my credit worthiness. If this is of interest, I can provide you with more specifics. Also, I'm sure we can workout (no pun intended) a fair return on your investment.

An Eager Future Franchisee
        • Re: Turnkey fitness center franchise looking for Start-up Capita
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Turnkey fitness center franchise looking for Start-up Capital
          Sounds like a win - win situation. How much??
          Tell me more about you and your background?? (fitness??)
          How soon will you be starting?? Do you have a Business and Marketing Plan
          How many people will you need on payroll?? Do you have an Accountant, A Lawyer??
          Tell me more, LUCKIEST
              DLstang Newbie
              Hello Luckiest,

Thanks for your response. A bit about myself, I'm currently a Graphic Designer for a consulting firm in NYC with little business experience, but I am very motivated and ready to dedicate myself to the business. Luckily for me the franchisor will train at their facility at no cost, therefore no franchise business experience needed. Also, the franchisor already has a "fail proof" business plan in place and a marketing plan (at least for the conception of the business), which I can show you. And since I'm a visual person, I created a high level PowerPoint presentation of who they are. Additionally, I can show you a pro-forma earnings provided to me from a franchisee's operations.

I would like to start very soon to secure the site/territory before it gets gobbled up by some other random, needless franchise in the newly built plaza. I have spoken to three different owners that have bought into this franchise and they said realistically the initial startup cost would be about $200K. That includes: the franchise fee of $15K, equipment of about $80-$100K (supposedly state-of-the-art), the build-out, plus a few months of rent til the business starts making a profit.

What attracted me about this franchise was the ability to be an absentee owner & have just one manager. I do not have an accountant or a lawyer and but would like a mentor or consultant to inform me thru the process.
              elitebiz4u Newbie

Hi, we are a financing company & we provide working & start-up capital, as well as financing for many health club franchises. What is the name of the franchise??? If you'd like you can reply directly to my e-mail: jose@elitebusinessfinancial.com Good luck & have a great day!