Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 26, 2008 9:56 AM by LUCKIEST

My Virtual Genie grants your business support needs...

keysongs71 Newbie

My Virtual Genie provides an economical way for busy professionals and small businesses to get the help they need to effectively manage promote and grow their businesses.

We are a Multi-Virtual Assistant Firm able to provide clients with a wide variety of services to support the individual goals of their businesses. Clients can use one or more Virtual Assistants to staff their company.

Our support services can be customized to fit the individual needs and budget of our clients. This is an attractive alternative to traditional staffing and will save thousands in overhead and employment costs.

It's an exciting way to do business. Working virtually provides enumerable benefits, some of which include:

Substantial savings of time and money
      Streamline office processes
      Flexibility to focus on other areas in life and business
      Enhanced professional image

And much, much more!

Whether you are an author, attorney, multi-income entrepreneur, real estate professional, or small business owner, our services can help you maximize your time and money, two very valuable resources in these volatile economic times.

To learn more, visit our website at http://www.myvirtualgenie.com/, email me at kenyah@myvirtualgenie.com or give me a ring at (785) 223-4292. I look forward to discussing how we can make your support wishes come true!

Warmest Regards,

Kenya Halliburton