Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2008 11:34 AM by LUCKIEST

Need small loan to fulfil a proposal acceptance.

LAchef Newbie
      My business partner and I are Chefs. We recently won a proposal to take over two quality restaurants and a catering operation at a semi-private 8K member golf community in the North-West Phoenix area.

Both restaurants are 4,200 sq ft, fully equipped and furnished, and are operational. We will begin operating in one of the restaurants in June, and will take over the second within twelve months.
      Both possess prduction facilities for catering operations up to to 500 persons each.

Our current restaurant is on the market for sale in Southern California but we are in need of immediate cash funding to put down the security deposit and to assume the full liquor license. We are 25K short to be able to do this immediately, prior to our taking over the ownership and operational duties.

The club will retain ownership of both buildings, we will lease both properties and pay a very reasonable rent. The terms and conditions of the entire program are highly favorable to us.

At this time, virtually 80% of all revenue generated is paid via credit cards, with 20% paid in cash.

We were awarded a ten-year lease, with extension options.

We will be the sole contractee for the many catering opportunities already in place, and will extend this agenda to include surrounding cities in the North-West Valley.

We are interested in hearing from any member who can assist us with our immediate need for
      a 25K cash input, as this will be highly critical to our needs, in case we experience a slow sale of our existing operation, we are willing to negotiate a loan repayment plan with a generous return.

Thank you for your time and kind attention.

Chef Jack @ JJ's Restaurants and Catering.

• Re: Need small loan to fulfil a proposal acceptance.
          elitebiz4u Newbie

Hi, if 80% of your revenue is off of credit cards, then we can possibly help you get the $ you need pretty quickly, within 5-10 business days.This is NOT a loan, It's an advance off of your cc receivables & it is something that will not go in your personal credit. You won't have a regular monthly payment to worry about should you have a slow month in sales. It's one of the best programs we offer for those who want unsecured $ to use however they'd like. If you'd like some more info, just e-mail me or give me a call. jose@elitebusinessfinancial.com & 407-925-3486
            mardel3244 Newbie
            LACHEF, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. WE OFFER A CASH ADVANCE TO QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS. IT IS A PURCHASE OF YOUR FUTURE ASSUMED RECEIVABLES. THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN A LOAN BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PUT UP COLLATERAL AND SAY IF YOU SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS YOU WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. WE BUY YOUR FUTURE RECEIPTS AT A DISCOUNTED RATE AND THE MAJORITY OF THE DECISION IS BASED ON THE BUSINESS NOT YOUR CREDIT.WE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE THE MONEY TO YOU IN 48 HOURS. CALL ME AT 860-440-6430 MARLON
              brinat0318 Newbie
              Are you still in need of funding?

If so, my company may be able to assist you. We offer business lines of credit if you have a FICO score of $700+, we can usually close on the loan in 1 - 3 weeks with proper documentation.

If you are interested, we can discuss in further detail outside of this forum.
                MaxAdvance Wayfarer

Hello,

My name is Solly and I am a financial consultant at a company called MaxAdvance in New York City. We are currently helping several small businesses with our cash advance program. What we do is offer unsecured loans to be used for whatever you desire without collecting collateral. We won't take compounding interest; just one set factored rate which means you can take as long as you need to pay it back without any penalties. CREDIT IS NOT AN ISSUE WITH US. All you need is a credit card terminal at your business as a source of incoming payment, which we would use to collect the payback by taking a small percentage of future transactions. Funds can be transferred in as little as a week. Please feel free to contact me at any time at 1-866-629-4464 Ext:238.

Take care and good luck,

Solly Mizrahi
                MaxAdvance
                smizrahi@maxadvance.com