Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2008 11:16 PM by AppleGraphics

eNetwizard Newbie
      Hello, everyone.

After ten years as a sole proprietorship, I recently incorporated my business. As a result, I opened new accounts with Bank of America, which led me to this website. I read through some of the posts and was impressed by the community and many of the responses. I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself; perhaps I will become a regular here.

As a business, I primarily focus on the creation of dynamic websites and databases; most of my business is through, where I've maintained a high ranking in my category for the past two years. Although I will continue to offer the same services, I will soon be embarking on a seven-year expedition across the United States.

As part of an informational resource for the public and an e-commerce website which will be located at, I will be exploring all of our state parks and national forests. I have been planning this adventure for more than a year now. It is scheduled to begin on June 15, 2008. This website will offer photography of all of the hiking trails, information on the parks, a pay-per-listing business directory, integration with the Overture advertising platform (through a direct relationship with Yahoo!), a weblog of my journey, and many other interactive features.

I am in the process of saving $10,000.00 so that I may purchase a brand new popup camper to tow with my Jeep Wrangler. Although I do not typically make the kind of money required to save this much in such a short period of time, I am confident that I will meet my goal. I'm very excited about this opportunity and I believe it will be financially successful.

I am interested in speaking with anyone who could offer guidance on some of the tax laws (so much of my life will become a tax writeoff, I believe) and those who would be interested in sponsorship (for premium placement on the website). There are many opportunities and possibilities for the right individuals and companies. If you find this interesting, please feel free to leave me a message here or contact me at

Thanks and take care!

Robert Samuel White
      eNetwizard, Inc.
      Empowering Your Creativity.
        • Re:
          LUCKIEST Guide
, Welcome to this web site and thanks for sharing so much.

I would also be interested in speaking with you and offer guidance and be interested in sponsorship
          Yes, There must be many opportunities and
          possibilities for the right individuals and companies.

Contact me at " "
          Thanks, LUCKIEST
          • Re:
            intechspecial Ranger
            I most certainly can help!!!

Sounds like you need a personal assistant on your tour of across the nation and all of its beautiful parks.

My company focuses only on the front end code of websites, although I am trying to expand to support more backend, database driven websites.

I do not have alot of work coming in, and would be available to assist you!

So please, let me assist you in your tough business venture across the nation and all of its wonders!
            • Re:
              AppleGraphics Adventurer
              Explore, welcome to the site. I have to say that I am jealous taking a year (let alone seven) to go visit our national parks and enjoy all the camping and other activities they have to offer would be an amazing trip. i wish you luck and good weather on your endeavors.