Post a new topic
    24 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2008 11:11 AM by Iwrite

I provide Small business marketing and Free website.

wisgoo Wayfarer

The company
      I work for is Google have a new project right now for new business that need marketing
      and also for companies that doesn’t have a website, so I’m a professional in
      this area, about how to increase a business advertisement, this is something
      that I like to do, be involve in this aspects.

So please feel free to ask me
      about this or more information about how to make people know about your
      company, Also how make your home business more attractive. I'll be cheking this website everyy minute to look forward to your inquiries.

Best
      Regards,

Mary Arza
      marza@wisdek.com

• Re: I provide Small business marketing and Free website.
          print28 Adventurer
          Are you my guardian angel or what? I am so interested in getting our business growing. I know, printing, everybody says they print! We are not a just print company, and I have got to have the help to get our business out there. I am in contact with Juan at archsolutions, but I have got to get going on this! My husband is working full time and part time with 2 other printing companies, and our company, just so we can pay our bills, and keep gas in the vehicles! We are hardworking honest people! As far as the business, we do not owe ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our dream is to get this company rowing and get into a building instead of a garage and a house, and to get my husband, where he needs to be, owning his own company again. He owned his own company in Durham NC, and after 5 years, his biggest account, got bought out, and got their own inhouse printing place. We want this so bad, we have a very big competition company in our area, so this is why I decided to go "outside the box" and this online community has been great for advice, and I am just amazed at how much that I did not know!!!!!! If you would like to talk, I am here most of the time, 336-584-1830, if you think we have a chance, and if you want to read my profile, not much, but I am trying!!! Thank you so much for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              wisgoo Wayfarer
              Obviouslly i can help you out with that, i just check and your company appears in the yellow pages, did you knew that even if the people says they check in yellow pages, that's not guarantee you will receive a sale, becuase they are in alphabeticall order, the companies that have good luck are the ones that start with A,B,C, or D (that's just an advice).

I just call you couldn't reach you. But certainly we can talk a little bit more about this and i help you with your marketing concerns.

Regards,

Mary
              marza@wisdek.com
                  print28 Adventurer
                  Thank you for responding!!!! I am shocked, we never advertised in the yellow pages, the only bold print is in the local Talking Phone Book! I never realized that it is in the yellow pages, so just like you said, unless you are ABC, you can forget that, right? Some people local has said, "it is nothing like the yellow pages" but like my husband said when he had this business in the 90's he got maybe 2 calls! We have a customer that swears by it, and that is okay, that it works for her! I am so willing to get this business off to a great start, and if I have to go world wide, I will!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate any help that I can get!!!!!!!!!! I am so blessed to have joined this professional and business go getters!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry that I missed your call, I have a 85 year old Mother, that calls me 7 times a day, and I try to do everything I can for her, and to be there for her, and she just calls to talk so she will not be so lonely! I look forward to hearing from you soon, I will return the message tommorrow a.m.!
                      wisgoo Wayfarer
                      Hi print28,

i check your profile and believe me you have a lot of key phrases that we could use to place your company at the top of Google.com, i have almost like 12... One question you have the business in your house and you also give home delivery or business delivery to the customers?, becuase that will be a good deal to star.

And yes you can also do national USA, it seems like you want this to grow, and that's totally good to know, noone have to push you, for you to go where you want. That's a good start.

So talk today then.

Regards,

Mary
                      marza@wisdek.com
                      647-476-3094
                          print28 Adventurer
                          Yes, we do free delivery! Thank You!
                              Iwrite Pioneer
                              Print28,

Start looking at the local churches to build a nice base. Churches have a lot of printing needs and to be able to print nice, quality bulletins would be a plus. You are small enough to do it cost effectively for them and you never know where that relationship will take you.

Just a thought.
                                  wisgoo Wayfarer
                                  that's totally true, to be honest...
                                      Iwrite Pioneer
                                      Thank you. "Even a blind squirrel find a nut sometimes." :-)

A lot of times, we go fishing for whale when what we really need is a steady supply of Bass or Trout until we're ready to handle the whale. Look around for the small to medium sized companies that may need printing (builders, construction, trades, real estate, lawyers, small banks, credit unions, local restaraunt's, organizations and even night clubs), and build you business with them. Build your presence and reputation for great work.

And take Wisgoo up on her offer.
                                        • Attn : IWRITE
                                          MYOB08 Adventurer
                                          Attn : IIWRITE

~ I am really impressed by the way you are able to succintly & simply phrase the numerous comments you have made here on the forum.

Are you able to assist a small business with stuff like writing a bio in 50 words, and summing up what the business does in laymans terms?

I am in Brisbane, Australia.

I have not yet worked out how to contact people privately on this forum.

~ MYOB08
                                        print28 Adventurer
                                        Thank you for all of the advice! I have been cold calling on several churches, but some were small, but I will keep trying! I did get a business card job, from my Mom's church (the one my dad was a pastor of before he passed away). They just voted in a new pastor, so we are doing those for him. It is a start, and like you said you never know where it might take you. We do a conference booklet for Elon University, once a year, this is the only account we have with them, the other printer has the rest, but I still call, and go by there to drop off notepads, and my business cards, just in case, you never know! Thankyou again, and I will call you back, I have dial up, we do not have DSL in our area yet, so I will call when I get off of the computer! Thank you so much, everyone!!!!!
                                            Iwrite Pioneer
                                            I thought you were near Elon. I went to Gardner-Webb my freshman year.

Remember that the athletic budget is seperate from the schools budget. Any work you can do for them will be a real plus. Aren't there a couple more schools in the area, and at least two really nice size churches? I haven't been that way in years, I may be wrong. Make sure you show them how you can improve things. Think about offering a directory service, where you produce directories for each congregation. Maybe host a contest where the college students can design posters for the team and the winning design will be produced and sold at the bookstore. We both know how big the high school sports are around there - don't forget them.

These are just my ramblings. I hope they help.

Good luck!
                                Wingman Adventurer

Hi wisgoo,

Are you for real? I've been wanting to have a websie created for my business but don't have the budget for it. When I started investigating websites, there were lots of costs and 'hidden' fees that people were trying to hit me with so I just basically gave up.

If you can assist with creating and hosting a website for my business, it would be great. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks

Ed
                                    wisgoo Wayfarer
                                    Hi Ed,

Certainly, let me help you out with that, give you more information about my company, or also give you more advices, what i can do for you it's create a free website, with pictures about your services and everything, could be one page, i have check that those are more visited becuase the customer just have to scroll down to find the service, abouts, contacts of the company, that is the basic information.

And placed your company in the top of Google with key phrases that describe the services that you provide.

Feel free to ask more information or send me an email at marza@wisdek.com
                                      wisgoo Wayfarer
                                      Ed

i have one question, what was the price they were given to you, i know a lot of companies that call me to create website of the business that i have of my own or things like that, i suppose they are fraud or something becuase they are just fighting for me to give the credit card info. So in that case i think that is better, after you pay for something investigate a lot about the company and then you do business.

I know many companies that create the website with the maintenance and development for approximetly 900 dollars or more and after that goes more up the price by the years,i knew one (this one was personal, was not by the phone) i approache to the company and the development nd everything was 4,500 they told me that they were going to divide me that in 4 payments in the year, and i almost shout, so that's why i'm asking you becuase i'm sure they have hidden fees that we don't read on the terms and conditions.

What we do in my business is that we create the website with everything, the management, design and that is totally free if the customer just wnats that so that's it, but we do have a charge regarding the placement in google, remember that's the number 1 search enginee in the world but is not expensive at all, you can have like 10 key phrases and your company will be at the top of google.com so you will be the first choice before your competition, and that's soemthing becuase many people do not pass the first page, if they find what they were looking for in the first one that's it. Many of them take that plan because whats the point about having a website if noone see it, just the people that write down exactly the name of your company, and perhaps will appear in Google.

So feel free to ask me more info, and i'll help you with your concern.

Regards,

Mary
                                      marza@wisek.com
                                      mtpstudio Newbie
                                      I am very interested in what you have to share about building a website. I hae currently a myspace account in which I use because I don't have a website.
                                          wisgoo Wayfarer
                                          Hello MTPSTUDIO,

Well to be honest at the begining of my own business i had it in facebook and myspace, and in several pages that you don't pay anything to have them in there, but when was getting more serious i was needing a website and also a marketing, becuase there is no deal if you have a website and no marketing.

S o yes i can help you out with that, give you more tips and information about what can i do for your business and i am sure that works a lot. Certainly i can give you a free website and provide you the marketing offer that my business does. Feel free to contact me...

Mary
                                          marza@wisdek.com
                                          647-476-3094
                                          drval3032 Newbie
                                          please contact me by emailing me at drvmc@aol.com so that I can discuss your service to see if you can help me with my business. I am a pharmacotherapy consultant.
                                          Thanks
                                            Mudialamir Wayfarer

Hello Mary,

I have a friend who is a logo designer, sub-contracts printing, company letter heads, certificates, shopping bags, mugs, etc... He is trying to set up a website. He already has a domain name and hosting, he has photos, logos, companies he has dealt with but does not know how to set up the information, organise or put together web pages. We have viewed similar websites but are to complex. He just needs a few pages.

Please advise and inform us how we can help him.

Thanks Mary,

Sincerely Yours,

Mudi