Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 3, 2020 7:20 PM by ashiii

PPP Documents To Sign. We are sorry, you do not have access to this page.

ashiii Adventurer

After all the struggles just to get this far. I finally get the "You're One Step Away" email. Only the system won't allow me to sign in to sign the documents. Direct clicking the links won't work, so I had to open as a page behind the message. I get to the log in screen and can log in successfully, and can see my ID in the upper right corner. Unfortunately, I also this error message: "We are sorry, you do not have access to this page." Apparently, there is no way to sign the docs. Sadly, the offices are all closed, as well. Any suggestions?

Here's the full transcript:

"We are sorry, you do not have access to this page

If you feel you received this message in error and have another username and password, please try again."

• Re: PPP Documents To Sign. We are sorry, you do not have access to this page.
          ashiii Adventurer

Took me an hour or so to figure it out late Friday night (this post was just approved, so sorry for the odd timing). While the "I'm Ready" button and the "Assistance Hub" only work with a separate business login (ie personal and business not linked), the signing documents are only available through the original account that the application was originally submitted with.

So for me, I signed up with the linked business and personal online account I've had for years. Then after nearly two weeks of waiting, Kiara a wonderful BofA rep, created a business only online account for me and voila, my application was complete, sent to the SBA and approved. Received the final documents (promissory and attestments), but could only access them through the original, linked online account, not through the business only account. Signed them, and received the note that I should receive funding within a couple of business days. Oh, and Safari didn't work for the final signing. Had to use Firefox.

What a process. Praying that it actually goes through. . . .

Good luck to all!