Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2020 12:20 AM by kingwood2012

YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE

rachelgolan Adventurer

Finally received an email from BofA with this Heading and that my application is now going to the SBA.  Has anyone else gotten this for or actually been approved by the SBA and if so, how long did that process take?

• Re: YOUR APPLICATION IS COMPLETE
          synthcool Adventurer

The Small Business Administration will begin accepting loans on loans on Monday, 4/27 at 10:30am Eastern time.  A bank rep told me that the bank is fully staffed up and will begin pushing loan apps as fast as possible as soon as the SBA opens the loan portal.

It sounds like you're application is ready to go this time.  Fingers crossed for all of us!

adampearce42 Adventurer

I got this email on 4/22...nothing since. Was hoping I might be in the front of the line on this next tranche because at least they said my app was complete.  I believe next step is to get the approval from SBA and sign and attest the promissory note (via intralinks).

melissabrown Adventurer

Thank you, rachelgolan for starting this thread. It's nice to have one place to go for those of us who are at the same step in the process.

I received the email on 4/20.  I called BofA small business yesterday to inquire if I need to do anything else regarding my application or documents.  The bank rep assured me the next step is submitting my application to the SBA.  He told me to check my Intralinks folder for updates. He also said the next step may include an email letting me know SBA assigned a loan number to my case.  Once a loan number is assigned, a promissory note should be received shortly after. 

If I receive an email or a promissory note, I will update my post.  Good luck everyone. Hopefully, we all get funded this time around!

leo2150 Adventurer

I received the same email today at 1 pm Pacific time. I too applied on 4/3 however I never signed a promissory note yet my application was still sent in. I would think i was too part of phase 1 that was never sent up. I hope we get a funded email in the next 24 hours. 

kingwood2012 Wayfarer

I signed a promissory note on 4/17 and nothing. No loan number. No funds no call no emails. Not sure what to expect next if anything.