Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2020 9:37 PM by Beyond the Arc

Assistance Hub?

mfrangel Adventurer

Can anyone let me know how to get to the Assistance Hub to confirm I've uploaded my documents.

When I click either the Get Started and Assistance Hub it just takes me to my regular sign in and accounts.

• Re: Assistance Hub?
          nicko455 Newbie

I have tried since yesterday and the assistance hub is still not working for me either. Does anyone have a contact that could help resolve this issue? I have called twice this morning and no luck.

jcelsius Wayfarer

Where can I find the Assistance Hub?

mfrangel Adventurer

I never found it. What I did find is once I labeled my documents that I uploaded the exact same way they were written on the list then it stopped asking for me to confirm on the Assistance Hub. Hope that helps.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 11:27:32 AM EDT, jcelsius <updates@sbcommunity.bankofamerica.com> wrote: 

|

Assistance Hub?

reply from jcelsius in Community Feedback - View the full discussion

Where can I find the Assistance Hub?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Small Business Community

Start a new discussion in Community Feedback by email or at Small Business Community

Following Assistance Hub? in these streams: Inbox

|

|

hughesm20 Scout

Can't find it either.

mfrangel Adventurer

I never found it. What I did find is once I labeled my documents that I uploaded the exact same way they were written on the list then it stopped asking for me to confirm on the Assistance Hub. Hope that helps.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 11:52:35 AM EDT, hughesm20 <updates@sbcommunity.bankofamerica.com> wrote: 

|

Assistance Hub?

reply from hughesm20 in Community Feedback - View the full discussion

Can't find it either.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Small Business Community

Start a new discussion in Community Feedback by email or at Small Business Community

Following Assistance Hub? in these streams: Inbox

|

|

Beyond the Arc Wayfarer

This is the link I found in another posting. I think the Assistance Hub does have a function, but for some reason does not seem to work for everyone. It looks like a regular online banking login, but when you login from there, you can select the option that says I'm done uploading my documents. If it doesn't work for you, try  searching the threads to find more tips on how to access it. Good luck!

#

mfrangel, all I know is this link took me to a log in to my business account which opened up a screen asking if I had uploaded all my documents.  Since then, I have not received any of the error messages about missing docs

Bank of America | Online Banking | Sign In | Online ID