Post a new topic
    1 2 3 Previous Next 99 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2020 3:59 PM by bballshinobi

PPP Missing documents...but what am I missing?

craftpos Newbie

I have uploaded the 4 documents per instructions.   Got an email saying

We have not received all of your loan application documents

How am I supposed to know what is missing when the email does not say what is missing?

Live chat is useless on that site.   Calling into BofA these days, I just don't have that much time.

How can I find out what is missing?

• 1. Re: PPP Missing documents...but what am I missing?
          vcadderson Wayfarer

Did you upload the documents in the folder that had your business  name and a number on it?

• 2. Re: PPP Missing documents...but what am I missing?
            ak11 Wayfarer

In my opinion, one needs

Loan Amount Template_4.pdf

PPP Application Addendum_4

as is with same file name

Then depending upon your business structure one could need 941, 940, payroll summary reports etc.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: PPP Missing documents...but what am I missing?
              tobnp Newbie

I have the same problem. I received an email last night 4/16/2020 with the title "We haven’t received all of your loan application documents". I uploaded my documents 4/12/2020 and got an email notification that my file had been uploaded. I didn't hear anything else from BOA. So..... I found this community and after reading some of the threads I realized that I probably uploaded my documents incorrectly.

Here is what I originally did originally on 4/12.

I filled in the "Loan Amount Template" and the "Application Addendum".

I gathered my 940 and 941 documents.

I scanned all 7 documents into a single PDF (companyname.pdf) and uploaded it to the Interlinks website.

BOA replied by email that 1 document was uploaded.

After I realized that I should upload them separately and properly named. I did the following on 4/16

Uploaded Loan Amount Template_4.pdf , PPP Application Addendum_4 , 940.pdf, and 941.pdf

I did not delete the companyname.pdf file

completed this at 9:56pm on 4/16

got confirmation that the docs were received 9:57pm

Then at 11:36pm BOA sent me the "We haven’t received all of your loan application documents" with these 2 lines in bold print:

We haven't received your required documents to continue processing your application.

Without this documentation, we can't proceed with your application.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 4. Re: PPP Missing documents...but what am I missing?
                mcdchi Wayfarer

We received same form email last night.  Our documents have been uploaded, with no changes needed, since APRIL 7th.

1 2 3 Previous Next