Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 17, 2008 3:41 PM by LUCKIEST

Real Estate Finance - California  Purchase or Refinance

BarryMBroker Newbie

I would be pleased to provide you with straight talk regarding your real estate financing options in California. Are you paying more than you have to? What type of financing is right for your particular financial situation? Has your application been denied by the bank where you applied ( with all due respect to Bank of America ). Can you afford your payments? Should you be anticipating the Fed's actions or should you mind your own business? Should you purchase now or should you wait? Do you qualify for FHA programs in your area? What options are ther around for commercial properties?

One of the most important trends is the ability to document your income. Are you able to document your income? As even though there are still stated income programs around, they are becoming a lot more sensitive and strict. So more than your FICO score, your ability to document your income is becoming more relevant.

In summary, there is a lot of information out there and if you are not involved in the real estate business yourself, what you need is some seasoned straight talk and professional advice which as a licensed California Department of Real Estate, I would be pleased to share with you members of this great group. I look forward to consulting with you! Barry at (818) 281-6369. Although limited to one category of a real estate loans, your are welcome to visit http://www.budgetrealestateloans.com and contact me thru it as I will be adding more features and financing programs to it in the near future.