Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2008 3:07 AM by intechspecial

The B. Scott Technology Group Acquires Interior Thoughts

bscottech Adventurer
      The B. Scott Technology Group Acquires Interior Design company Interior Thoughts (www.interiorthoughts.com) with this great marriage of technology and design our clients will enjoy the best customized services and pricing. More information is coming soon!
        • Re: The B. Scott Technology Group Acquires Interior Thoughts
          LUCKIEST Guide
          The B. Scott Technology Group, from Brooklyn, N Y.
          *Will wait breathlessly *for the additional information coming soon.
            Metalworks Newbie
            Hello

Congratulations on your new acquisition. I was wondering if you have or thought about Metal Artwork for some of your interior designs.

I own a metalwork company here in Montana that specializes in the log home,cabin interior decoration and I am wanting to spread my wings into a more open market. Feel free to check my web site and look at some of my work, (I apologise for the pictures) these are being reshot by a professional for my new upgraded site. I produce the artwork to any customer theme and to a very high standard.

Your website was good, easy to navigate and straight to the point, I do have one question though I am on dial up and the gallery slideshow took forever to load is this common ?

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Bill
              bscottech Adventurer
              Thanks to all for the replies in regards to our recent acquisition of Interior Thoughts; the new IT website will be launching in a few short weeks. Some of you have already contacted us in regards to business opportunities. We are more than happy to review and contact you all.

The nature of the B. Scott Technology Group is to expand, discover and explore new possibilities. Our small business clients and partners contribute so much to keep that notion alive. Therefore, we will be lanuching a new service: BScott2Business

The idea behind the new service is BSTG spin on B2B. Our BScott2Business program will be a 100% referal based network in which businesses who join can take part in an opportunity sharing community.

If you have a logo and a link we will post your site on our upcoming launch. Stay tuned and send us those links!