Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 28, 2008 5:22 PM by RongDesign

Sales Positions Available for Design Company

RongDesign Adventurer
      RongDesign is looking for self moteivated individuals to take on as partners in our company.

Things to know about RongDesign! Company:

-RongDesign! is owned and operated out of my home office.
      -I am looking for someone who seeks to work at home or at my home office.

-These are not hourly rate or salary jobs.

-These are commission jobs; an opportunity to become a partner with RongDesign!.

-We provide all the designing and billing. All you have to do is drive in customers.

-Design background is always a plus.

SALES MANAGER / PARTNER
      I am seeking a sales manger to represent our company over the telephone and in person. You will be responsible for making sales calls to potential clients and offering our services to them. You will use your own method and means to make contact with new client, then either make the sale or redirect them to me to if they have technical questions about our service.
      You will be paid 20-30% of every sale, depending on profit made from sale. The company always makes 50% and I make 20-30% myself.

Email me or call me directly at 717-275-4454. You will not be an employee if chosen; closer to a partner.

MARKETING DIRECTOR / PARTNER
      RongDesign! is seeking a person who has great skills with Internet Marketing such as blog marketing, email marketing and other similar strategies. You would be responsible for using the Internet's many free services to advertise RongDesign!.

You will be paid 20-30% of every sale driven in from your marketing strategies, depending on profit made from sale. The company always makes 50% and I make 20-30% myself.

Email me or call me directly at 717-275-4454. You will not be an employee if chosen; closer to a partner.

Thank You,
      Dave Moore @
      RongDesign.com
      dave@rongdesign.com