Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2008 1:20 AM by Mudialamir

Outlets Needed

Metalworks Newbie
      Hi All

My company specializes in the Log Home, Cabin and Exclusive Home owner market. We cater for most interior decoration needs and to any theme. I currently have 1 outlet for my creations and I am looking for some in other states. To give you an idea of my type of work feel free to visit my website at www.umdmt.com or you could call me on 406-202-4755. All work is generaly custom made and can be tailored to your area.

Regards

Bill
        • Re: Outlets Needed
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Welcome to this web site and yes I will visit your website
          Tell us more. I know your company is in Montana. Lots of Logs.
          How long have you been in business?? Do you have an accountant??
          How about a Business Plan??
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Metalworks Newbie
              Hi Luckiest

Thank you for the welcome.

A little more about my company as you know it is in Montana, and being from there, I tend to do a lot of wild life artwork which is some thing I do enjoy. My wife calls me a perfectionist. My aim is to get what ever the artwork to look as realistic as I can in metal the finish is then ground and heat is applied to bring out the natural beauty of the material. The item is then given a generous coating of high lustre lacquer.

The items are cut on a CNC Dyna plasma/router table, notice the last word ROUTER this is something I want to develope with in my work. I would like to emboss a 2 1/2 D item into wood and this would create even more product lines, at this time though I am reluctant to tamper with the plasma table as it took me a while to get the configuration right, but now I can create a drawing and begin to cut straight away.

My past training has brought me to the level I am right now with many years as a Welder, and I am trained in the use of AutoCad both in 2 and 3-D Drafting. I am also well versed in many types of graphic design packages.

I do have a business plan and review it quite often, I am at the moment on track with the companies ideals. That is to provide a customer with outstanding artwork at the highest quality at an affordable price in any theme. The local SBA has helped me a lot with my business they have told me I am selling to cheap !!!!!! and I need to improve my image.

Changes coming soon are a complete revamp of my web site probably a change in colors and certainly have a professional take the photos of new and old items. The new site will have a video in it somewhere and I am thinking of having a slideshow of the products. I do need help with the marketing side
              of things.

I do have an accountant which any firm should have.

Thanks again for your responce

Bill
              Mudialamir Wayfarer
              Hello,

I just entered this community and am already excited with the opportunities available.

Would you be interested in international representation, I'm based in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai?

If so please provide me with your details or proposals, I am searching for new businesses i could represent in the region.

If not you'd be my first contact on my newly found community.

Hope to hear from you soon.
                FCPainter Adventurer
                What is or should be your top seller. for example, if you think your military stuff should be seling a lot, then I would go to local army surplus type stores and see if you can get them to carry your line.
                1 of 1 people found this helpful