Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2008 2:51 PM by melmon08

Free T-Shirt Offer

melmon08 Newbie
      MelMon Exchange will be giving away 1,000 "I Got It On melmonexchange.com" T-shirts to the next 1,000 listings that are created on our site. Listings are free and confirmation of your t-shirt will be emailed after the completion of our short survey of our services.

To take advantage of this offer, please visit: www.melmonexchange.com/Listing.html

Create listings if you are looking to pay great prices on: tv's, stereo equipment, computers, clothing, personal services i.e. landscaping, business plan writing, website development and more.

Valid to US addresses only. One per household, offer expires April 15, 2008.
        • Re: Free T-Shirt Offer
          LUCKIEST Guide
          08, Welcome to this web site and YES I will visit and get
          my FREE T Shirt.
          This web site loves FREE.
          How long have you been in business??
          Do you know about SCORE. SCORE is also FREE.
          LUCKIEST
            • Re: Free T-Shirt Offer
              melmon08 Newbie
              I've been in business since Aug 2006 taking the first year to perfect branding and making sure the web flows correctly etc. I'm in the stages where I am trying to channel the business and I am utilizing low cost methods to market my services. I know about SCORE but not in too much detail and did not know if I could benefit from it. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and stopping by the site. Tell others because we are ready to start mailing the T-Shirts.