Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on May 3, 2018 6:17 PM by moderator_lisa

Meetings are not the same as scheduling, booking, or appointments

arrangr Newbie

Hello there!

I am new to this forum and I am a Co-Founder at Arrangr, Inc. (www.Arrrangr.com). 

The title of the discussion is one that I practically say in my sleep - given the nature of company.  Arrangr is designed for the busy professional, that everyday busy individual, or simple that one person who wants to save time and effort in “arranging” a meeting between two or more people. Arrangr is for that one person who has an ever-changing calendar and doesn’t want to go through countless emails, texts and phone calls to “arrange” a meeting, lunch or dinner with someone who just may have the same hectic lifestyle.

Arrangr's SaaS responsive web application is the solution for setting up a meeting! Arrangr works on your desktop and mobile device, facilitating individual and group meetings. Our system is faster and simpler than any other method, works the way people naturally work, and can be done in less than 30 seconds with just a few clicks.

If you would like to know more, or even join our free private beta, just reach out.

Best,

Adam Perl