Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2008 12:55 PM by Ramaiyan

what are the best ways to earn from home ??? where to start?

alam_654 Wayfarer
      *_i am comfused that which system to join,what to do?,where to start ? can any body here help me in earning

please forward me the urls of manoey making websites
        • Re: what are the best ways to earn from home ??? where to start?
          LUCKIEST Guide
          what are the best ways to earn from home??
          What do you want to do?? What have you done in the past??
          Where to start- - - Write a Business Plan.
          What is a Business Plan. It is putting your ideas on paper,
          explaining in some detail your plans to develop a successful business.
          Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE can help you and is FREE.
          Good luck, LUCKIEST
            talkfusion Wayfarer
            Hi alam_654!

You may want to check out the following website for more information. Just go to: www.talkfusion.com/1252791 There you will find not only a business in itself but a product that ANY existing business can use. Our company has representatives all over the US and also in many other countries. We are not restricted by borders as to where we can do business.

We are on the cutting edge of technology and at the forefront of some very exciting things that are happening. There is not another opportunity out there that has the simplicity and ease of use that we offer. After you look at the site you will understand what I mean.

If you have any questions after you peruse the site please get in contact with me. All of my contact information is below and I would be happy to assist you in any way possible. One of the biggest things with my company is that we all help each other to succeed. You will have all of the information, help and training in order to make sure you are successful. You will only be hampered by your own abilities or lack thereof.

Don Egnor
            donegnor@aol.com
            813-842-6131
            www.talkfusion.com/1252791
            www.jointalkfusion.com/1252791
              grantsforce Adventurer
              alam here's what I think should happen. You may have already done some of these:

1. take time to complete your personal goals - long term first and then short term - these should be SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely) goals.
              2. Make a list of interests - activities that you love a lot and would be happy to spend hours at a stretch doing or would be in a position to honestly convince someone to have a passion for doing.
              3. Make a list of achievements in your life.
              4. Make a list of (your opinion of) where you failed. Keep in mind that there is no such thing as failure - just opportunity. But make a list of what you have tried to achieve but were not able to.
              5. Make a list of good habits that you have.
              6. Make a list of good habits that you will need to have.
              7. Add 3.4.5.6. to your list of goals as required.
              8. Now what do you feel you need to do to achieve your goals? That is the business that you should start with.

A strong bit of advise is to have a mentor for your personal life as well as your professional. In many cases they may be the same person or group of people.
              Ignore MLMs, etc. at first. After your goalsetting and SWOT exercise and mentor consultation, if you feel that MLM is the best way to go then go into it with full confidence.
                Peter63 Wayfarer
                I think online/internet marketing takes some beating; you don't need any space (desk or table), no products - google downloadable digital information, for instance. If you google online marketing, there's a plethora of information out there. Nothing will happen overnight though and regardless of what you will get promised, you have to take time to learn and decide what's hype and what's not.

You've invested in a computer, learn how to make it earn for you

P
                  theprof1 Newbie
                  Hi Alam 654

The first thing I would say is to be careful as there are a lot of scams on the internet who are more than willing to take your money and run.

I obviously dont know anything about you but if you have $30 per month spare I would suggest that you join the Wealthy affiliate university. This course covers absolutely everything you need to know on how to make money. There are no additional costs - you get hosting for your website, a website builder, templates to use, how to make content, how to join affiliate programs to earn cash, how to promote your website etc etc. All you need is a computer, internet connection and the 30$. The guys who run it are both 26 and are millionaires due to their internet business. The forum is packed full of helpful people some of whom are making at least $10,000 per month - there are no guarantees but they give you the knowledge and the information - all you need is commitment and the thirty dollars.

Best of luck with whatever you do.

The prof
                    ferdousrubel Newbie

Im doing one Home business what is honest and secure!! The business Im
                    talking about is logical and not a quick-rich formula. You can even start as a
                    free member to check it all arround , at the same time can save money when u
                    shop online or offline from the extensives shops of this network and can earn money while u reffer another
                    person.. Then if u upgrade as a VIP( vested income partner) member , u will
                    have extensive home business opportunity
                    with least investment, e- Business training and guide by ur coach from the
                    network.And u can grow ur own homebusiess together.Its perfect for u , I think.
                    Isnt it seems easy and true?? Check it; If u dont like it, then I have nothing
                    to say but if u like it I can help u to start it If u want to check it out or u have question on
                    it...u can always email me for more information.

Im ferdous from Belgium

My email adress is .. ferdousrubel@yahoo.com.

This is my personal website...http://www.glocalgeneration.com/business/honesthomebusinessopportunity.be_ferdous.bd

U can be free member in this link

http://www.clubshop.com/cgi-bin/members/MF405510</span</p>

Regards
                      Ferdous.
                      ToYourSuccess Newbie
                      Please be very careful on what you decide to do. I have been through so many scams, just be careful. There are ways to make a long term residual income if that is what you are interested in doing.

To Your Success!

http://www.successmagnumiq.com
                          ToYourSuccess Newbie
                          Sorry, forgot to include this in my message: The online businesses that are telling you to join for free are the ones that are going to scam you in the end. Believe me, I know and have been through them.

No one is going to give you something for free. If you want some honest information just check out his link. Remember, it is not free and is not a get rich quick scam. You will have to pay a fee to be part of the team. Again, remember there is no internet marketing company that plans on giving you something for free. Stay away from those who do.

You will get very good training here

http://www.successmagnumiq.com
                          Jaquetta Newbie

Hello,
                          I see you are alittle confussed of where to begin in search for your home based business. Check out http://jaquetta.p1drevolution.com , hope this helps.

-Jaquetta
                            babyjoy214 Adventurer
                            I think if you really wanna do business on line, you first should have the idea what product you are to sell, and the heart for it.. then have a website, you also need to learn bunch of stuff like, about search engine optimization, link exchanges etc., it makes your site popular ... more visitors will come to check your site..
                              Ramaiyan Newbie
                              Dear Alam,

I tried many online businesses for the last three years. Almost all the time I failed and lost money. Your decision to post your problem in the forum is welcome. The first thing for a beginner like you is to avoid loss and failure. The good way to avoid loss or failure is to follow the guidance of experienced people. So from my experince I recommend you a simple but powerful business. About 4000 members are readily available to help you to succeed in this business.

This business needs a small investment of $5, the cost of an ebook. So You can start a business with only $5 one-time fee. No loss and No failure for you. You can believe me. For More Info visit my site

http://ramaiyan.freehostia.com/new5dollar
                              .htm

Thank you