Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2018 6:13 PM by Moderator Rebecca

Plus Size Fashion Website Review

LetsBPrepared Wayfarer

Hi everyone,

My women's plus size fashion website Sophisticated Curves is up and running. I would appreciate some feedback.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

William

www.sophisticatedcurves.com

• Re: Plus Size Fashion Website Review
          businessexpert Newbie

Love it! I will definitely be checking it out. Nice dress!

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi William, welcome to our community!   We hope you'll take the time to look around at our many helpful expert articles, as well as browse our discussion forums.  Feel free to jump into any discussion with any questions or advice you may have for others  You'll find we've got a great community of small business owners who are always willing to help where they can.

Your website looks great!   How long have you been in business?  Do you also have a brick & mortar store, or do you operate your business solely online?  We'd love to hear more!

I've gone ahead and marked you post as a question, so that members who are browsing can see you are looking for feedback.

Please let us know if you have any questions.  We look forward to learning more about you and your business, as well as having you as part of our community.

Cheers,

-Rebecca

LetsBPrepared Wayfarer

Hi Rebecca!

Thank you for the reply. I started this business in June of 2012 so It's been almost 6 years now. My business is primarily online right now. It has been a lot of fun and I have had the opportunity to work with some really awesome people.

William

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi William, Six years in business is great!  You mentioned that you are doing most of your business primarily online, but have you thought about expanding your exposure a bit?  Spring is a great time of the year to unveil you new lines and there are many opportunities to do so.

One example might be to have a small fashion show at a local boutique, craft show, or even a flea market.  You could tap into your current local customers or even family and friends to help model some of your fashions.  These type of live events are usually very successful in drawing new customers to explore your website (and hopefully buy!),  You could also offer a promo code at the event for a small percentage off of their first purchase.   If live events aren't feasible for you, or simply not your thing, you could also put together a video of your designs being modeled online.

It sounds like you really enjoy your work, and that is super important.  With your great attitude, I'm sure you will continue to grow your business.

Once again, welcome to our community.  We look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Cheers,

-Rebecca