Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 5, 2018 7:34 AM by moderator_ani

Article alert: Myths and Realities of Millennial Women as Entrepreneurs

moderator_lisa Ranger

Myths and misconceptions about millennials abound. Frivolous, spoiled, entitled, the list seems to go on and on, depending on who you ask. The truth is, most of the people I know who fall into this category are educated, mindful, determined, and cautious, and they are paving the way to a new future in business and personal relations. In this article, Rieva Lesonsky provides a few reasons why millennial business owners, particularly women, are shaping a new world of entrepreneurship.

The Myths and Realities of Millennial Women as Entrepreneurs

I hope you enjoy the article; I know I did. Please feel free to share your thoughts here or in the comments of the article.

--Lisa

• Re: Article alert: Myths and Realities of Millennial Women as Entrepreneurs
          moderator_ani Adventurer

What a lovely article, thanks for sharing! There is no doubt that Women Entrepreneurs have broken the proverbial glass ceiling.

They have forged ahead in every field they have stepped into and lead their business with Confidence and Perseverance and this is a far cry from a few generations back when women had limited career options. Today, Women have blurred the lines of traditional gender roles. They now earn 3 Bachelor degrees for every 2 earned by men, and are taking over financial jobs that were perceived to be dominated by men.

~Ani