Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2018 12:16 AM by michaelheinrich

Importance of Quality Management

michaelheinrich Wayfarer

I want to know how many of you agree with me. I am a small business owner and don't know if I am good enough to give advice to other. I wanted to say about getting the basics right, While starting a new venture think don' think about going big in the next instant itself rather prepare yourself for going big. Quality management is one of the important things to consider. When the company is small we actually don't think that quality management is necessary. But if we have the system from the beginning that will be really helpful in the future.

Currently, our company uses this Quality Management software. Check them out if you want.

• Re: Importance of Quality Management
          moderator_lisa Pioneer

Hi Michael. I agree that it's a good idea to plan for growth and anticipate ways to deal with things like increased orders, the need to hire employees, managing invoicing and accounts receivable, and the like. With so many options available, it's great to exchange ideas and experiences. Has using this type of service helped your company to save money and streamline operations? Does a service like this help bridge the gap between a single-operator company and a business with 1-5 employees or more, etc? Thank you for sharing your experiences. We all have our own levels of expertise, and your advice may well help someone else new to running a company.

--Lisa