Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2018 7:50 AM by Moderator Cath

Manufacturing clothing lines

krystalyxy Newbie

Hello fellow entrepreneurs,

Im krystal from Singapore, i have always wanted to design and create clothings lines for nursing mothers and also for children and babies.. (mostly catered to girls because of my designing capbabilities).

Now that i have a few designs,I would like to manufacture it. However it is my first time and im clueless as to how i could begin sourcing for the right manufacturer that would provide me with quality and also an excellent profit margin.

I would like to take this opportunity to see if anybody on this platform has contacts for baby clothing manufacturers that is skilled in tulle, girly clothings and such.

And i would also appreciate any tips that you guys can offer me as to my start-up business.

Thanks !

• Re: Manufacturing clothing lines
          Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome krystalyxy,

We are happy that you joined us.  Our community has many different businesses and the owners come to the community with a vast amount of expertise in a variety of areas.  Please take time to introduce yourself further and tell us more about your dreams for this new business venture.

Have you reached out to others in your area and asked about manufacturers?  Ask around and see if there are any trade shows nearby.  You would be able to do quite a bit of networking that way.

Keep watching, some of our community members should be responding with their comments.  And please keep in touch.

Cath