Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2018 6:12 PM by Moderator Rebecca

New here - hi everyone!

tallen87 Newbie

Hi everyone!

My name is Tim Allen (yes, really), and I wanted to say I'm happy to be here!

I'm a freelance writer with a few years of experience under my belt in a variety of fields, from consumer electronics to small business management and financing to pop culture and everything in between. I wanted to come by here to check out some of the small business content and advice you had to offer, and get to know everyone better on top of it!

Thanks for having me here and I look forward to sharing advice and working alongside everyone here!

• Re: New here - hi everyone!
          kwporadioonline Wayfarer

Welcome,

What things have you written already

• Re: New here - hi everyone!
            Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi Tim!  I'll forego the "Tool Time" jokes that I'm sure you get often and just say, welcome to our community!  It sounds like you have an exciting business as a freelancer, with lots of variety of areas of expertise. We hope you'll visit our other discussions, check out articles written by our small business experts, and join in any conversation you're interested in.

Our small business experts have a great selection of articles, guides and advice that we think you will find very helpful.  As a freelancer, you may be especially interested in the upcoming tax law changes and how they may affect your bottom line.  We'll be adding new articles frequently as our experts sort thru how the changes will affect our community.  You can read the most recent article at: Tax Reform and Small Business: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

We look forward to hearing more about you, and your experiences and challenges as a freelance writer.  Again, welcome to our community!

Cheers,

-Rebecca