Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2018 3:36 AM by bibi

Setting Up

moderator_lee Navigator

Let's talk about offices. What do you consider the absolute must-haves for a small business start up to have in the office? Anything you thought you'd need and ended up not using much or at all? What about something you didn't realize early on that you would very much need?

Would love to hear about your perfect office setups.

-Lee

• Re: Setting Up
          bibi Wayfarer

I remember with my first business wishing that i had invested in space that had enough natural light. It was so gloomy in there and this is i think contributed in the failure of my 1st business. I say make sure that the office environment is one that makes you joyful.

• Re: Setting Up
              moderator_lee Navigator

That's a great tip, and definitely something most of us would not have thought of. With all of our focus on getting things done, our comfort can quickly end up being secondary.

Off the top of my head, going with your lead, I'd say we need to think about noise, safety and security in the area the office is situated, accessibility if our place is meant to be open to clients to meet us there directly, as well as city ordinances for any special things our business might involve that could be relevant to local laws and community.

Thanks for your input, bibi.

-Lee