Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2008 2:00 PM by LUCKIEST

    Foreign tax

    trhaine Wayfarer

      I have US corporation in Delawere and Im from Japan. I wasnt able to file form 940 bec. i dont have employee.?I wasnt able to file 940 and 941 be. I dont have employee. Do I have a penalty or can i still file it even im late? Can I file my lost even not filing the 940 form. What form should i get?