Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 3, 2017 8:25 AM by moderator_lee

promotional medical video ..!!!

deborahlong Newbie

Hello,

I am new here and looking for help around. I want to ask about promotional medical video. I am an animator and I have decided to leave my position because of some problems with the lab and the project. I would like to make the transition to the private sector and I have been looking at opportunities in and out of the lab. I am at the phone interview stage with a promotional medical communications company in a part of the country that I really want to live. I went through many through many resources and also checked many Medical Business Promotion but did not find any solution.Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

• Re: promotional medical video ..!!!
          moderator_lee Tracker

Hi DeborahLong,

Congrats on making it to the phone interview stage with this company, wishing you best of luck with it. Be sure to tell us how things work out. Remember not to get discouraged if it turns out not being the position for you. We will repeatedly have setbacks when we work as small business owners, but many of these experiences can be turned around and used as new expertise for overcoming the next obstacle.

What kind of information or direction do you feel would be most helpful for you at this point? We have a vast collection of articles and other knowledge shared by numerous experts here in our community, perhaps we help can find what you need if you can provide some more detail.

-Lee