Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 29, 2017 6:28 PM by Moderator Cath

Reasons to be thankful

moderator_lisa Pioneer

Another great (and timely) article from small business expert Steve Strauss. It's always good to take stock of the things we're grateful for.  Since I couldn't have said it better myself, I'll just encourage you to read the article.

What We Are Thankful For

--Lisa

• Re: Reasons to be thankful
          Moderator Cath Guide

Thank you for the reminder to go back and re-read Steve's article.  During this season we can get so caught up in the busy-ness of the season we often forget to stop and be thankful.  Even with little money and not all the 'stuff' we feel we should have, we can always find something to be thankful for.

One of the things I am thankful for is to see members reaching out to help others with issues.  We all benefit from the posts of other community members.  So remember when you respond, think of those unseen people who are reading and finding help with your remarks.

Let's continue to be thankful as the days go by.  Reach out to someone and bring a smile to their face.

Remember:  To the world you may be one person - but to one person you may be the world.

Happy and thankful holidays to all our community members!

Cath