Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 17, 2017 6:36 PM by moderator_lisa

Handicrafts from South Asia

ekhunzai Newbie

Hello All,

I want to start a small business in a mall, probably a Kiosk at Galleria Mall, Houston, TX. I've beautiful exotic handmade jewelry, precious and semi-precious stones, handmade pashmina shawls, home decor products etc.

Is it worth selling at a mall? My website is https://www.hunzacraftsonline.com/ I'm new to USA and want to start a business and any help in this regard would very much appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

• Re: Handicrafts from South Asia
          moderator_lisa Pioneer

Welcome to the community. Your jewelry is beautiful, and your site seems well organized. Are you successful in selling your handcrafted items online? What makes you want to start a brick and mortar business?  I would encourage you to build a business plan to outline your goals and options, and also to speak with an attorney and an accountant to help decide whether it's the right time to invest in a kiosk to sell your items.

Please feel free to take a look around the forums and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. You'll want to be sure to check out our Community Guidelines to be sure your posts won't be removed for any reason.  I hope you'll keep us posted as you move forward.

--Lisa