Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2017 7:55 AM by moderator_mel

Here is how to take charge of your customer reviews:

moderator_mel Tracker

Don’t post fake reviews. It’s unethical to pose as a customer and write false reviews. Hiring a company to write reviews is also a no-no and could land you in hot water. Some states levy fines against businesses who fake reviews, leaving their reputation damaged.

That said, urge your satisfied customers to leave positive reviews. Nine times out of ten, a customer who feels slighted will leave a negative review, but happy customers may not think about leaving positive remarks.

Always monitor review sites for any comments regarding your business. Respond when appropriate. Keep an eye on social media and influencers as current customers can shape how potential customers see your company.

Turn that frown upside down. Take a negative review and use it to improve your business. Offer a sincere apology and attempt to work with you customer to achieve a satisfactory outcome. Even if you can’t reach a favorable agreement, others may see how hard you have worked and appreciate your efforts.

Please share your thoughts. ~Moderator Mel

• Re: Here is how to take charge of your customer reviews:
          moderator_mel Tracker

Encourage your customers to share feedback.

Ask customers to write a review about their experience. Post a link to your company’s review page to make it easy for them to access and leave their thoughts.

Take every opportunity to score an honest review. This helps your customer to leave in depth feedback, thus creating a more favorable shopping experience.

Publish good and bad reviews. This fosters honesty and confidence. Make sure customer reviews are prevalent.

How do you entice your customers to share their thoughts? ~Moderator Mel

susan hughes Wayfarer

I have a question..does anyone know if the reviews on Amazon are genuine or not..because sometime back there were speculations that they were not so genuine.

moderator_mel Tracker

I’m not sure about those reviews, Susan. There’s an old saying that comes to mind, a rule of thumb for me, “if it seems too good to be true, it probably is”. As far as obtaining verification of reviews, I would suggest doing a bit of research or maybe even contacting the company to see what they have to say. I’d like to think that all reviews have some measure of honesty in them and that they’re written by customers who draw from their emotions about the products or services they procure. I’m with you, Susan, I’d love to hear from the community and find out what they think of the all mighty review. ~Moderator Mel