Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2017 8:55 AM by susan hughes

how can i be succesful at selling products on amazon?

keithsea Newbie

how can I be successful at selling products on amazon?

• Re: how can i be succesful at selling products on amazon?
          Moderator Cath Guide

Welcome keithsea.  We are happy that you have chosen to be a part of our community.  Won't you take a few minutes and go to Introduce Yourself and tell us a bit about your business.  It would be helpful to anyone who would like to give you some of their advice if you would tell us what methods you have tried to sell online, too.

Cath

Moderator Rebecca Guide

Hi keithsea!  As Cath stated above, we're glad to have you as part of our community.  

Selling on Amazon can be a daunting, but rewarding process, as more and more shoppers move away from "brick and mortar" stores to the convenience of online shopping.  As Christmas season approaches (it's closer than you think!), take the time to fine tune your listings now.

Our experts have many articles that I fee you will find helpful in increasing sales.  Understanding What Shoppers Want Online, gives some great tips on how to tailor your item listings to make your product more appealing to a browsing buyer.  Make sure your prices are competitive with other similar listings, you don't want to be the highest, or the lowest price on an identical item.  This article explains in details the importance of competitive pricing, What Your Prices Say About Your Small Business.

There are numerous expert articles you can browse, as well as our discussion boards.  Feel free to start a discussion or ask questions along the way.

We look forward to hearing more about you, and the items you are selling!

Cheers,

-Rebecc

susan hughes Wayfarer

I will say that once you have your products on Amazon..maybe offering a discount first? and also encouraging the people who buy your products for a review well because the power of customer-reviews is quite huge, 88% of consumers now say that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.