Advertisement is essential to your business. Most small business owners hand out cards or other promotional items, but what about gaining exposure through press conferences? Here are a few tips to help you achieve a smooth interview.
· Share your personality. Interviewers look for unique traits that make conferences more interesting. Use an attention-grabbing anecdote that’s relevant to your line of work.
· Do an online search of relevant queries and make a habit of responding to them. Sharing a bit of your knowledge can bring new customers to your business.
· Keep it short and to the point. A paragraph or two will suffice as opposed to several paragraphs. The longer your response, the shorter your reader’s attention span.
· Respond to relevant questions. Maintain focus on the issue that’s being discussed, redirect the conversation as needed.
· Be polite to your journalist. Common courtesy goes a long way. Be sure to add a link to your company’s website so that he/she can verify that you are a genuine source.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on how you’d handle an interview. ~Moderator Mel
We’re getting a new address, a new name, and a new look - and a whole lot more.Learn more Learn more
We’re getting a new address, a new name, and a new look - and a whole lot more.Learn more
There are no recent discussions
Ways to Make Your Search More Accurate
Most of the time, you just want to find content that has a particular phrase. Here are the easiest ways to find the content you want.